In the Mail!
Despite that April 17th date stamp today is October 13th 2009.

On Sunday the 11th I shot the rest of the film. Taking a hint from the first shoot I got everything organized to the best of my ability. Then I had a friend come out to serve as an Assistant Director. Everything went better than I could have imagined. We finished early and everyone worked hard and well together.

There were a couple of times when I was loading the film that the take up spool didn't wrap the film as tight as it could of. I don't think it caused any problems but we will find out when the film comes back.

I sent my 3 reels of film to Dwayne's in Kansas yesterday, the 12th.





It should take 1 week to process. I'll keep you informed of when they come back. I'm super excited to see how it turns out. I had a lot of fun shooting with the bolex and got some really great shots.

Thanks for reading!
-Andrew
0 Responses